If only we could truly understand one another. Surely then things would be different.
How many times have you thought this?
You meet a new guy or girl. You want to make the right impression, but somehow it doesn’t work out.
You’re at a job interview and need to impress the interviewer. You’re sure you’ve done everything right. But you never hear back.
You just want to get along with everyone. Yet somehow, something keeps getting in the way.
If you want to get the most out of life, you need to become a master of people. That’s what this book is all about: truly understanding people; learning to read another person’s thoughts and feelings. Learning to perfect your own image so you come across in the right way.
In dating. In business. In love. In friendship. People are everything.
Isn’t it time you became a Master of People?
Save money by buying now
REGULAR PRICE: $10
CURRENT PRICE: $5 for the next until January 1st.
HOW TO BUY:
- Click the BUY NOW button above
- You will be sent to Paypal
- Pay either through Paypal or credit card
- After payment you will returned to this site and given a link to the book. Just click the link to download.
- Your download will include the book ready for your preferred device (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Android)
So, what if you could be the Master of People?
MASTER OF PEOPLE INCLUDES:
- Complete body language guide
- Understanding your own personality: why people see you in the way they do.
- Complete guide to mastering your image through body language
- Secrets to attracting women with body language
- Secrets to attracting men with body language
Master of People Contents
1. Who you really are, and what made you that way
2. Introduction to body language and kinesics
3. The Science of Body Language
4. Body Language in Pop Culture: Celebrity Body Language
5. Body Language in Sports
6. Body Language in Movies
7. Body Language in Games
8. Body Language on TV
9. The Rules of Body Language, and Why So Many People Get Them Wrong
10. From Weakness to Strength: Body Language and Kinesics Overview
11. Weak Body Language
12. Submissive Body Language
13. Towards Confidence
14. On Posture
15. Confident Speech
16. How To Be Elegant
17. Alpha Females
18. Alpha Males
19. Friendly Bod Language
20. Why Some Friendly People Are Hated
21. Anger and Aggression
22. Intimidating Body Language
24. Good Body Language for Men
25. Attracting Women with Body Language
26. Good Body Language for Women
27. Attracting Men with Body Language
28. Master of People
29. Why Do People Think I’m Weird?
30. Why Do People Think I’m Gay?
31. Why Do People Think I’m Posh?
32. Why Do People Think I’m Stupid?
33. Why Do People Think I’m Annoying?
34. Why Do People Think I’m Depressed?
PART 2: The Encyclopedia of Body Language
35. Basic Body Language Gestures
36. The Body Language of Hands
37. The Body Language of Fingers
38. The Body Language of Arms
39. The Body Language of Feet
40. Walking Body Language
41. Smiling Body Language
42. Lip Body Language
43. Nose Body Language
44. The Body Language of Eyes
45. Eye Contact
46. Touch Body Language
47. Hair Body Language
48. Hug Body Language
49. Personal Space
50. About The Author
“I’ll be completely honest. I never was very good at dating. . . with Master of People I learnt why I hadn’t been getting dates and what to do about it. After reading Master of People, I got a couple of dates. And now, finally, I’m in a proper relationship.
JENNA A TOWNSEND from MANCHESTER UK
“I wanted to learn more about body language in business to improve my relationship with my staff (I own a small business). With Master of People I learnt how to create the right image and how to significantly improve my workplace relationships. Now things are great!”
MARTIN P Pulman from ARIZONA
“I didn’t really have a specific reason for learning body language. I was just interested in the study of kinesics. This book was really informative and contained a lot of information I haven’t found elsewhere.
JOHN M Armsby from TORONTO CANADA
“Let’s be honest. I’m like every other guy reading this book. I just wanted to date more women. And oh boy did I! Thx!”
ROB P Gerard from NEW YORK
“I’d been trying to get a date with this really shy guy. I heard body language could help. So I read this book. Now we’re going on our third date! So happy!”
STACEY B MURRAY, EDINBURGH UK
“I bought book because I’m kinda obsessed with my image (LOL, silly but true). I spent thousands on clothes. I thought I’d try my body language. I have to say, this opened my eyes. Body language is WAY more important than what you wear”"
REBECCA T BRYANT, CALIFRONIA
“Honestly, the only reason I bought this book is because people have always thought I’m weird [LOL]. I just wanted to know why people thought I was weird and what to do about it. Ha! Well I found my answer and nobody thinks I’m weird anymore!
TOM R THORNTON, SWANSEA WALES
WE WANT TO KNOW YOUR STORY
After reading Master of People, send us an email and let us know your story
Buy Master of People: Your Complete Guide To Body Language and people
BUY NOW. READ NOW. When you buy now, you get the book for PC and Mac (standard PDF file), iPhone and iPad (.EPUB file), Kindle (.MOBI file) and Android (.EPUB). Installation is easy (if you’re on PC or Mac you just click on the PDF. For Kindle and devices, copy the file to your library / itunes, sync the device and off you go.).
Our team is always ready to answer your questions. Just get in touch via EMAIL.
AUTHOR: PAUL M HARRISON
42d Wappenham Rd Helmdon, Brackley, Northants, NN13 5QA
MASTER OF PEOPLE