- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Alicia Silverstone: From Clueless to Clued-Up
There was a time when Alicia Silverstone was Clueless, but she looks pretty darn clued-up these days. As a spokesman for Farm Sanctuary’s new Compassionate Communities Campaign, Alicia Silverstone has one clear aim: to enable people to participate in animal rights. She is a celebrity role model, and she wants you to get involved!
In a recent interview, Alicia Silverstone—who is author of the book The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet –said, “When people think about helping animals, they generally think about dogs and cats, but chickens, pigs, and other farm animals need our help even more. And science shows that farm animals are just as intelligent and interesting as our pets. “
Naturally, ARoleModel.com is in complete agreement with this statement. It is a point worthy of note, and more, of action.
Silverstone continues, ‘Vegetarian advocacy allows busy people like you and me to spare the lives of thousands of animals every year without a huge time commitment. For example, you can spare at least fifty animals a lifetime of misery on a factory farm with just an hour of leafleting. And there are lots more tips at CompassionateCommunities.org.”
About Farm Sanctuary…
Our goal is simple: We want to help as many animals as possible. Getting people to go vegan, go vegetarian, or reduce their meat consumption is the most effective thing that caring individuals (that’s you!) can do to spare animals a lifetime of unimaginable suffering on a factory farm. In one hour of leafleting, distributing vegetarian literature, or sharing video, you can save fifty animals or more!
Show your support for animal rights and Farm Sanctuary by visiting FarmSanctuary.org and help get the word out by sharing this page. Thank you.