- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Bird’s Crash, a Cute Animated Short Film
All art forms have important uses in self help, self improvement and personal development. Whether it ‘s poetry’s ability to make our mind’s think creatively, the ability of psychology movies and short films to inspire specific traits in viewers, the ability of painting to bring us to a point of calm more commonly associated with meditation or the ability of dance to make us feel more energised and more , it is Arolemodel.com’s belief that the best plan incorporates a healthy amount of art. Of course, what’s best about the arts is that you don’t need some online psychology degree to make use of it, you can just sit back and watch.
I motivating to your goals.you find the art on this and other pages here inspiring and
This short film about three birds who are friends in a group learning to fly is a brilliantly enjoyable and will definitely provide a lot of cutesy-entertainment value, but there is a slight flaw in the storytelling.
Flap, the blue birds and protagonist of this short film has injured his wing and appears to be afraid of flying. He dreams of getting out of the area they are living and following the migrating birds but he and his friends are not able to fly yet. His friends begin to think that he is abandoning the group as he appears reluctant to try to fly, but in the end he performs a spectacular feat of aviation.
So, what’s the flaw? The flaw is that the film doesn’t show how Flap overcomes his fear. One moment he is afraid to jump, the next he is blasting himself out of a plant, but we’re never told what caused this transformation in Flap.