- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Bob Dylan Qutoes on Love and Bob Dylan Quotes From Songs
My Top 10 Favorite Bob Dylan Quotes
10) “Behind everything, there’s some kind of pain.”
Why I love this quote: Because it does seem that every time you get to know someone who is truly beatitful it seems some incident made them so. Nothing breed compassion like having been through pain.
*** click image for large version and to share ***
9) If the point is sharp, and the arrow is swift, it can pierce through the dust no matter how thick
Why Ithis Bob Dylan quote: Simple, it’s just so damn stylish and sounds — for want of a better word — cool.
8) …You don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
Bob Dylan, “Subterranean Homesick Blues”, 1965
Why I life.this quote: Because of the visual imagery and the metaphor of the wind as being trouble in
7) A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.
Why I this quote: Hadn’t thought asbout a hero in this way before. It is profound and very true.
6) All I can do is be me, whoever that is.
Why I this quote: I the honesty of this quote. So many people say “Just be yourself” yet so few people truly know who they are deep down.
5) At times in my life the only place I have been happy is when I am on stage.
Why I this Bob Dylan quote: As an actor, I know exactly what Dylan is talking about. Everythin is easy on stage. You have lines and directions and you just connect the dots. It’s life without the ambiguity.
4) I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
Why I this Bob Dylan quote: Because it’s Zen in nature, and as a guy who practices meditation daily, I’m down with that.
3) No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.
Why Ithis Bob Dylan quote: Simple. It’s .
2) I kinda live where I find myself.
Why I this Bob Dylan quote: Because you take life as it comes. Home is where you feet rest.
1) It’s hard to speculate what tomorrow may bring.
Why this is my fave Bob Dylan quote: Because tomorrow never comes, and even if it did, I’d like to face it head on rather than to simply live out a plan.
This entry was posted in Quotes from famous people on life, love, motivation, inspiration and more. Bookmark the permalink.