The Differences In Body Language In Different Cultures Written on Sunday, February 1st, 2015 by @Paul Harrison
Italian Body Language
- 1. Italians hold their hands high in order to hold the floor in a conversation
- 2. Italians will touch on the arm to stop another person from taking the floor.
- 3. Italians touch a lot while talking
- 4. Maintain Eye contact while talking
- 5. To beckon, raise your forefinger and make eye contact
- Italians use their arms and bodies when talking
Paul M Harrison is a journalist and author specialising in lifestyle and relationships. The author of more than five books, you can find Paul's works via his Amazon Author Page Obviously, add him on Twitter andFacebook too.
Related Categories: body language, Interpersonal Communications Course