The arms are the part of another person we are likely to touch first, starting with the handshake and working up. Here’s the best strategy for body language touching arm.
Body Language Touching Arm
- Start with a comfortable but firm and level handshake.
- Next, move to the wrist. Perhaps touch a watch to ask for the time, or another piece of jewellery
- A little while later, touch higher up the arm, perhaps when indicating something.
- Next, touch on the shoulder. This touch can be quite intimate if you want it to be.
- Finally, wrap your arm around them and you’re done! The best strategy for touching arm!
This post was written by...
Paul Harrison Hi. I'm a writer, actor, editor and journalist. I live to create stories.
Popular Tags:action adult Articles on Dating Advice Articles on Dating Advice, Relationships and interpersonal Communication attraction beginners body Body Language Course Online Business Articles: Motivation & Productivity / Body Language & Communication business relationships college comedy coming of age. communication skills Communication Skills Course confidence crude dating men dating women drama/ dystopian. fantasy female body language horror image inspiring love male body language mature mystery. nervous political positive body language psychological. relationships Relationships and interpersonal Communication romance romantic science fiction sexual spiritual teen thriller. work young adult