The arms are the part of another person we are likely to touch first, starting with the handshake and working up. Here’s the best strategy for body language touching arm.
Body Language Touching Arm
- Start with a comfortable but firm and level handshake.
- Next, move to the wrist. Perhaps touch a watch to ask for the time, or another piece of jewellery
- A little while later, touch higher up the arm, perhaps when indicating something.
- Next, touch on the shoulder. This touch can be quite intimate if you want it to be.
- Finally, wrap your arm around them and you’re done! The best strategy for touching arm!