- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Brave Female Movie Characters Page 2
Continuing ARoleModel.com’s Countdown of the 10 Bravest Female Movie Characters Ever
6: Princess Mononoke, Princess Mononoke: Princess Mononoke might be small, but she is still one of the toughest creatures living in the forest. She also looks amazing, being designed as a
Princess Mononoke shows her bravery when she sneaks into Iron Town in order to kill Eboshi.
5: Trinity, The Matrix: A lot of the attention on Trinity has been placed on how damn sexy she looks in black leather (and for good reason). But let’s not forget just exactly how brave Trinity is either. When everyone else thinks its game over in the first Matrix movie, its Trinity’s belief that saves the day (she tells Neo she loves him and that she knows he is still alive). The girl waltzes into a building packed full of agents and does a veritable break-dance-martial-arts routine that takes out about a billion enemies. Seriously, what’s not to love about her?
4: Princess Leia, Star Wars: There must be a million brave princesses through movies, from Princess Fiona in Shrek to Cinderella, but they don’t come any braver than Princess Leia.
Being a princess, it would be all too easy for Leia to spend her time being pampered by smitten members of the Rebel Alliance. Instead, Leia helps with the stealing of Death Star plans, enters a forest moon to help take down a protector shield which is surrounded by Imperial troops, stands up to Darth Vader, pulls heself back together after seeing her entire home planet being blown up (let me tell you, that’s one bad day at the office that aint easy to bounce back from) and even chokes a giant fat slug to. It’s no life for a princess, but Leia makes it work
3: Neytiri, Avatar: Neytiri represents the best spiritual movie character. Everything Avatar is ultimately about spirituality. There’s the god tree, the love of the land, the somewhat overstated moral principles of the movie, the ghost-like-floating-jellyfish-things. . .. spirituality is everywhere, and perhaps most of all, spirituality is in Neytiri.
Everything Neytiri does is for the of the land and of nature. She is a protector and a nurturer of life, her one desire being to protect that which is dearest to her. This trait to her character reminds us all of the greatest of feminine strengths, which lies in protection, and as for the brave part. . . well, how brave to you have to be to leap onto a flying banshee that shoots like a art towards a host of hostile enemy helicopters?!