- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Chris Jericho / C M Punk
Overview of Chris Jericho VS C M Punk
After C M Punk beat The Mizz in a one-on-one match, Chris Jericho would appear on the titantron and drop a bombshell. That bombshell was a secret that C M Punk had been keeping from the WWE Universe: the reason C M Punk lives the straight life is that his father is an alcoholic.Jerichoclaimed that C M Punk feared becoming an alcoholic himself but that he was doomed to follow in his father’s footsteps.Jerichoclaims he will destroy C M Punk at Wrestlemania, leave him a beaten man who will then turn to drink.
ARoleModel.com’s View of Chris Jericho VS C M Punk
Wow. This was the highlight of Monday Night Raw, certainly from a story point of view at any rate, and was also one of the most visceral and raw moments in the WWE of recent times, for two reasons. The first reason is that this storyline is utterly believable. Is C M Punk’s father an alcoholic in real life? We don’t know, but it’s certainly a very realistic storyline. C M Punk has for so long been about living the straight life, drug and alcohol free, and the idea of his father being an alcoholic makes a lot of sense. This revelation also serves to make Punk more human. Now, he’s a man with an side, a pained past, an unhealed scar. As a hero that immediately makes him character stronger as he represents us all: after all, which one of us does not have a scar that is still healing? With this plot point, C M Punk becomes the most real wrestler in the WWE. His character now has a depth that arguably no other champion ever has, and he is in the perfect position to promote the WWE in terms of storytelling. For so long the WWE has been, essentially, a comic book. But with stars like C M Punk and this new, ultra-real plot point, the WWE could well launch itself into genuine drama that is relevant to real life.
The second reason this plot point was so raw and visceral was because of the acting of C M Punk and Chris Jericho. As an actor myself I almost can’t believe I’m saying this, but, C M Punk and Chris Jericho actually acted very well in this scene (not sure that can be said of any other moment in WWE history). Chris Jericho had a genuine air of hatred about him. We got the sense from him that he seriously wanted to emotionally hurt C M Punk, and as for Punk, well, no wrestler has ever appeared so genuinely vulnerable as Punk did looking up at that titantron. He looked wounded, lost, pained. He reached the diadem the WWE has long sought: he looked real.
WWE Articles [hr]