- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC
Daily Roundup of gaming News Pt.1 : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC
It seems Bethesda really want you to feel at home in Skyrim’s new DLC Hearthfire. You can build your home, raise kids, and live a virtual life in Skyrim. . . .hmmmm…. I as considering this because, to be honest, it seems a lot easier than saving up to buy a house in RL. I wasn’t sure of my opinion on Hearthfire so I asked Admiral Ackbar for his feelings on it. He assured me that “It’s a trap” to get kids to spend their lives in Skyrim. He then added that he hopes we all take an early arrow to the knee. . . thanks Ackbar.
Here’s some screenshots of your new virtual life in Hearthfire. . .
> > > > NEXT < < < <