- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Famous Positive Quotes About Change from Masters of Leadership and Life
These famous quotes about change show how much life is governed by change.
The world is energised by change. What is life but the progressive change of the world over time? That’s my 2 cents on change, but heck, I’m just a dude with a website. Here are the best famous quotes about change from some of the greatest minds ever.
*** click images for large versions. Copy and paste code below to embed. ***
The Most Famous Positive Quotes About Change.
You must be the change you wish to see in the world
“May the bridges I burn light the way.”
Things do not change; we change.
“It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.”
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
Leo Tolstoy famous
A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.
Winston Churchill about change
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Franklabout change
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
Frederick Douglass famousabout change
Change before you have to.
Jack Welchabout change
“Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action.” -Walter Andersonabout change
The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler. ~Denis Waitley
Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.
A. C. Benson
“Each person’s task in life is to become an increasingly better person.” -Leo Tolstoy
The more things change, the more they remain… insane.
Michael Fry and T. Lewis
When you are through changing, you are through. ~Bruce Barton
MORE TO READ. . .
This entry was posted in Life Quotes and tagged Henry David Thoreau quotes, leo tolstoy quotes, positive quotes, winston churchill quotes. Bookmark the permalink.