- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Five Credit Cards that are Kinda Cool. . . kinda
How cool can a credit card be? Well, presumably if it’s got a cool mill’ in it–pretty damn cool. But even without any funds on them, here are five credit cards that are pretty freaking sweeet.
“Sho-Ryu your new credit card”
Metsu-hadoken the heck out of an ATM machine near you with this awesome Capcom credit card. The art shows Ryu forward dashing right into a step-kick. .. . whether or not that’s good for your finances is open to debate. What isn’t open to debate is the awesomeness of having Ken and Ryu on a credit card. I mean. . .Ken. . . Ryu. . .credit card. . .who woulda thunk it?!
“I find your lack of funds disturbing”
Whether or not the Star Wars credit card has the ability to mind trick an ATM into giving you money without actually taking away the funds has yet to be confirmed. But given that the Star Wars credit card has Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader on it, it wouldn’t be surprising. Does George Lucas use this card. . . ? My brain says no. But my heart is crying yes.
“You no take credit card?!”
World of Warcraft credit cards are multiplying like bunnies. Check out this collection of four different credit cards, each with unique artwork.
The Sims 3: High End Debt Stuff
You’re virtual being needs real money . .. apparently. And apparently it needs so much money that its got four different credit cards. Wow. Must be nice being a virtual person.
“Hakuna Matata! It means ‘no money’
If the credit cards above weren’t already of questionable morals, then this one surely is. It’s the credit card for little kids. Yes, Mickey Mouse wants your kid to get into a load of debt. Kinda makes you question the way you think about the mouse. :(
So many credit cards! So many different characters to look at while you get more and more in debt. Which one will you choose?
This entry was posted in Movies & Short Films, Video Games Characters Graphics and Gameplay. Bookmark the permalink.