- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Five Video Games Posters of 2012 with Amazing BodyLanguage (2)
The Video Games Posters for Borderlands 2 and Halo 4
Borderlands 2 Poster:
Here’s a body language cluster that speaks loud and clear. In the Borderlands 2 poster, the lead character has their body thrust forward, leading with their face, while they hold two imaginary pistols to their head.
Of course, the meaning of thein this Borderlands 2 poster is “I’m in your face, crazy and gonna kill everybody. . . including me.” Actually, there is one other meaning the of this poster could mean. The guy could be saying, “For god sake, will you listen?!” His hands are indicating towards his ears, he appears to be fed up (which is why he’s thrusting his head forward) and he’s staring wildly at the viewer as though trying to grab their attention.
Halo 4 Poster: In the Halo 4 poster, Master Chief has been drawn so as to have power, stability and dominance. By this poster alone, you’d say Master Chief’s character is one of toughness and resilience, and the reason, once again, lies in his body language.
In the Halo 4 poster, Matcher Chief is shown to be taking up a lot of space, with his arms and his legs held slightly outwards. Taking up space in this way is a sign of dominance (which is why any site talking about Alpha Males will advocate standing with the feet far apart). His head and chin are raised, which are confidence and strength. Finally, he has his body turned towards the viewer even though his face is turned the other way. This is an extremely important part of the design because psychologically speaking, where we point our body is more important than where we point our head and . It’s only because Master Chief’s body is pointing towards the viewer that we know that he’s on our side (this is a little secret fact that specialists know but which most people are unaware of. If someone points their body or feet towards you, even when their head and point away, they’re interested in you).of
The artists who create these posters are only able to achieve such great sense of character by using the laws and facts of the science of. Next time you play a game, keep an eye on exactly how a character moves. You’ll find that they’ve been designed to communicate their personality through their .
This entry was posted in Learn How to Read Body Language and How to Use Good Body Language, Video Games Characters Graphics and Gameplay. Bookmark the permalink.