- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Hope Quotes and Sayings
Hope Quotes and Sayings
I am hopeful for the American people that we can actually improve the outlook for bringing down costs in health care.
The Americans are optimistic by their nature. And they are hopeful.
By that time I was thinking a little about pro ball and hopeful that someone would draft me.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.
I think on civilian casualties they could do more. It’s actually something I’ve discussed with the editors involved. They’re aware of it, and I’m hopeful that there will be more reporting on that.
The ’50s was a pretty wonderful time for people, it was hopeful.
Chris Isaak Their lives have been largely defined by failure and you would think the prospect of marriage, which is supposed to be bountiful and hopeful, it’s just really another kind of tangential thing in his life.
I am hopeful about any future for whites in this country, but not entirely optimistic.
What unites Oklahomans today is what has always united us: Our unshakable faith. Ourof family and compassion for others. The unlimited promise of a hopeful future.
We are hopeful that the North Koreans can show a little bit more realism, a little bit more flexibility.
So people are ready. I feel hopeful in that sense.
Let’s not give the electoral process so much importance. We have to be cynical about it. Let’s give importance to the real democracy that’s constructed on a day-to-day basis. That’s my hopeful perspective on it.
Gael Garcia Bernal
You have to be hopeful that people will be more educated in how they buy things, and hopefully more luxury brands will start to think that way on a longer-term basis.
The inevitable has always found me ready and hopeful.
We are hopeful about the opportunities ahead, and stand ready to join this President in an open and honest dialogue about improving the state of our union for all Americans not the select few.
To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent – that is to triumph over old age.
Thomas Bailey Aldrich
I’m a hopeful cynic.
Sick of the Quotes? Here’s a fresh new look at hope and how to be hopeful.