- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Keith Lemon : The Film review
This horror flick is . . . wait . . .what? .. . this is a comedy?! Then why is my only memory of Keith Lemon: The Film of a star being humiliated and murdered horrendously? OH! It’s just because Keith Lemon : The Movie is so damn awful that its practically like watching a cast of actors butcher themselves on stage, and because you’d rather have Jigsaw run a lab test on you than watch it.
Keith Lemon: The Film poster and Kelly Brook’s big tits. . .
Yes, just as the move to the movies butchered Steptoe, On the Buses and a whole load of other British comedies, it’s gone and done the exact same thing for Leigh Francis.
You’ll know within about two minutes of the film’s opening just how woefully awful it is. It begins with Francis eating mash in his pants and farting and telling Mel C a bunch of unfunny knob jokes
Kelly Brook—herself a painfully untalented actress—makes possibly her worst performance of all time here. Such moments as her deep throating a sausage wile Vernon Kay watches on is, believe it or not, one of the films best moments, but heck, that’s like saying pigeon shit is one of the better forms of dropping. At the end of the day, it’s still shit.
There’s practically no redeemable quality to this movie, well unless you really just want to check out big tits but you’re online, why go to the movies. . .?
NEXT: Dredd 2012