- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance is a Total Flop
As soon as Raiden was made the lead character of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance and it was announced that the primary form of combat would involve Raiden’s sword rather than classic MGS weaponry, questions were asked. Solid Snake has long been one of gaming’s number one heroes. without him would the franchise work? And what about the stealth combat? Would it hold together with a sword instead of with the traditional guns and gadgets?
Questions were asked, but fans remained hopeful.
A week ago Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes’ trailer was released. It was an unusual move by Konami. Normally, trailers for new games are released sequentially: you don’t get to see game B before game A has been released. This is an important business strategy because you don’t want game B robbing any of game A’s media coverage or public attention before its raked in the dough.
A weird move, that is, unless game A happens to be rubbish. In this instance, the less attention the flop garners the less damage done to the developer and publisher’s image.
And so it is we come to the news that Japan will not see a 360 release of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance.
As time goes on, the news grows darker for Raiden. It seems this is a game that was simply destined to flop. It’s not even due out until February. We shudder to think what state it might be in come launch.
Continue? 5. . . 4 . . . 3 . . .
This entry was posted in Video Games Characters Graphics and Gameplay and tagged metal gear solid. Bookmark the permalink.