- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Movies that make you Think Differently (2)
Page 2 of 2 of Movies That Make You Think Differently
Here’s one for you George Clooney lovers. Up in the Air is the story of Ryan Bingham, a frequent flyer living out of a suitcase whose job is to fire people from theirs. When Ryan meets the frequent flyer woman of his dreams, however, his life and way of thinking suddenly come into view, and he begins to become a new person.
“His father taught him to hate. His friends taught him rage. His enemies gave him hope.” Derek Vineyard was a skinhead neo-nazo who ended up in jail for killing two thugs who tried to break into his truck, but he leaves jail a reformed man, one who is determined to stop his brother from going down the same violent path he did. American History X shows how completely we can change character; the impermanence of our state of mind.
Truman Burbank believes he is an insurance salesman / adjuster. Little does he know that his entire life is actually a TV show. The Truman Show will make you question just how real your world is, and in doing so, will make you think in new ways, looking outside of yourself for truths and answers you may never have seen before.
The true story of Doug Bruce, a man who woke up onConey Island with no memory of who he was. Unknown White Male shows a man who must learn about the world as though he had just been born (in so doing he displays Beginner’s mind, a way of looking at the world as though everything is new). Unknown White Male will inspire you to let go of things you think you know—stresses you think are real, worries you believe are important—and face the world with open eyes.