- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
One lucky Elephant Captures The Emotion of Human / Animal Bond
One lucky Elephant is a, touching movie with a whole lot of heart.
Now, Flora is approaching adulthood and Balding must face the painful reality that Flora, an elephant, cannot be kept like a regular pet. Flora needs to be with other animals if she is to be happy.
Retiring Flora will take antoll on David and his bond with the animal he loves will be tested in many ways before the end.
This is a charming tale of the love and compassion of the human-animal bond and should be soak up in its fullness by any animal-lovers out there.
This entry was posted in movie review, Movies & Short Films, Understanding Feelings / Emotions. Bookmark the permalink.