- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
The video below is about the seven principles of the Samurai and is set to the music of The lonely Shepherd by Georghe Zamfir. It was uploaded to youtube by PlanetDrax.
The Seven Principles of the Samurai
Bushido, the way of the samurai, grew out of the fusion of Buddhism and Shintoism. This way can be summarized in seven essential principles:
1. Gi: the right decision, taken with equanimity, the right attitude, the truth. When we must die, we must die. Rectitude.
2. Yu: bravery tinged with heroism.
3. Jin: universal love, benevolence toward mankind; compassion.
4. Rei: right action–a most essential quality, courtesy.
5. Makoto: utter sincerity; truthfulness.
ó. Melyo: honor and glory.
7. Chugo: devotion, loyalty.
These are the seven principles underlying the spirit of Bushido, Bu–martial arts; shi–warrior; do the way.
The way of the samurai is imperative and absolute. Practice, in the body, through the unconscious, is fundamental to it, thus the enormous importance attached to the learning of right action or behavior.
This entry was posted in Art & Stories, personal bravery, Sense of Humour, spiritual. Bookmark the permalink.