- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Sleeping Dogs Review 2
BEGIN HERE: Sleeping Dogs Review
The gunplay in Sleeping Dogs is not quite up to par with the melee. It’s solid enough, with a cover system and slow motion triggers. The gun action is one heck of a blast, but it falls short of the brilliance of the melee.
Sleeping Dogs features some of the best driving in the genre. You can drift around corner, shoot enemies’ tires out, crash into vehicles, jump from one car to another and carjack. You’ll have hours of fun jumping from vehicle to vehicle.
The brilliance of the melee, gunplay and driving combined add up to a stellar open-world experience. This is easily one of the absolute best sandbox games available, an absolute must-have for the genre. Nevertheless, Sleeping Dogs does fall short of perfection. There are minor control issues and the odd glitch, but these hiccups are certainly not going to ruin the experience.
The gameplay can at times feel somewhat linear and for some reason there are times when your gameplay options are limited (there are times when you want to shoot a car’s tired out but can’t, for instance). But again, none of this is enough to keep Sleeping Dogs from being one of the absolute best open-world experiences money can buy. It’s an absolute must-have.
Sleeping Dogs Overall: 4.5 / 5