- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Ten Places to find Awe, Beauty & Spirituality at Home: 10
The Beauty, Awe and Spirituality of Your Home
So, we’ve uncovered nine awe inspiring, spiritual and beautiful areas and items in you home. And there’s just one left: the home itself.
What history does your home hold? How many people have lived their? Perhaps there are little hints as to the lifestyles and times of the home’s previous occupants.
And what about the actual building of the home. How many people contributed to its development and how many hours would it have taken? How many regions of the world have the materials used to build your house come from?
And what about the future? Who will live in the house after you, and what will they story be.
A house is a world, a story and a life all of itself. By opening yourand mind to it, you’re sure to be awe inspires in no time.
I hope you’ve enjoyed our voyage through awe, beauty and spirituality at home. There are probably many many more items and areas of beauty waiting to be uncovered. If you know of any, I’d love to hear of them in a comment below or on facebook and twitter. And in case you’re not already, be sure to sign up for our email newsletter.
Thanks for reading!
PREVIOUS * *NEXT