- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
The Greatest Quotes on Hope
Quotes on Hope
There is nounmingled with fear, and no fear unmingled with . ~Baruch Spinoza
He who despairs over an event is a coward, but he who holdsfor the human condition is a fool.
Albert Camus (1913 – 1960), The Rebel (1951)
I know howin exile feed on dreams of .
Aeschylus (525 BC – 456 BC), Agamemnon
He that lives uponwill die fasting.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 – 1790)
Hope is a waking dream.
Aristotle (384 BC – 322 BC
There are no hopeless situations; there are onlywho have grown hopeless about them.
Clare Booth Luce (1903 – 1987)
While there’s life, there’s .
Cicero(106 BC – 43 BC), Ad Atticum
When you say a situation or a person is hopeless, you’re slamming the door in the face of God. ~Charles L. Allen
Some see a hopeless end, while others see an endless hope. ~Author Unknown
Hope is the poor man’s bread. ~Gary Herbert
Quotes on hope
Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence. ~Lin Yutang
Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers. ~Robert Ingersoll
Hope is the word which God has written on the brow of every man. ~Victor Hugo
He that lives upon hope will die fasting. ~Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard’s Almanack
Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. ~George Weinberg
Quotes on hope
Never deprive someone of hope – it may be all they have. ~Author Unknown
Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
The birds of hope are everywhere, listen to them sing. ~Terri Guillemets
Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul. And sings the tune
Without the words, and never stops at all.
Emily Dickinson (1830 – 1886)
Hope is patience with the lamp lit. ~Tertullian