- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Tips to Improve Communication Skills #1
No list of tips to improvewould be complete without mentioning posture at least once.
We know the moment we see someone with good posture. They appear healthy, in balance, international business, a little but no less importance impression on your dream date, or simply want the respect of those around you, good posture is an absolute necessity. One of the best tips for communication skills, then, is just to make sure that you maintain good posture at all time.
Good posture is often considered a simple case of standing tall and straight. In reality it is much more. The best way to learn to have good posture is to practice the Alexander Technique (I always recommend Towards Perfect Posture for this purpose).
~Still, you came here for excellent tips to improve communication skills, so here is one of the best: make it a habit every time you walk through a door to imagine that your entire body is dangling from a wire poised perfectly above your head. Imagine your body is dangling from this wire. You’re held in perfect alignment, your head is high, your shoulders are back, your spine long with each vertebrae taking its natural space one after the other. When you walk through a door, mentally picture your body in perfect posture.
The purpose of this small tips to improve communications is to make it a habit to be in perfect posture every time you enter a new scene. This way, whenever you meet new people, they will see you with perfect posture and this will greatly boost the strength your first impression, that most important element of communication.
So, when you walk through a door way, think perfect posture. Before long this will be a habit and your first impressions will be s omuch the better.
One page, one excellent tip for communication skills. I wonder what comes next. . .
This entry was posted in Communication Skills and tagged Communication Skills Course, relationships. Bookmark the permalink.