- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Top Five TV Characters with Good Body Language
In this list, we’ll look at characters who use their confidence, attractiveness, friendliness etc.to show popularly desired character traits—
We’ll start with a look at the five best TV characters who show masterful.
Five TV Characters with Good Body Language
Tyra Banks: America’s Next Top Model: Okay, so technically Tyra Banks is a person, not a character, but in reality models are constantly presenting themselves as a character anway. . . so what’s so amazing about Tyra Banks’ in America’s Next Top Model? Well, being a model, her posture is perfect, she rarely if ever blinks (which shows strength), she moves slowly and gracefully. You’d expect Tyra Banks to have great, and she does.
Happy Days’ The Fonze: The Fonz is basically the ultimate dude, a heart throb and a total alpha. Most of these characteristics the Fonze creates through his . Fundamental gestures like the thumbs up, standing tall, holding his chin high and standing with his feet apart make the Fonze look cool, in control and dominant.
Will Smith: The Fresh Prince of Bel Air: Will Smith as The Fresh Prince is such a lovably cheeky and laid back guy. his billion dollar smile immediately wins you over. He’s always gesturing with his hands and using his body expressively (which makes him more fun to watch / listen to) and he always appears thanks to his excellent posture.
Dark Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer: DarkWillow is a powerful and stoic character. Her frozen face—which is inexpressive and unemotional—makes her appear untouchable. The way she holds her hands down by her side without moving them makes clear that she cannot be threatened. Thanks to her , Dark Willow appears superhuman.
Jack Bauer from 24: Jack Bauer needs to show toughness and immovability so that he can interview suspects. He does this through three very important lessons of. 1) Never your face because face touching is a sign of insecurity. 2) Don’t smile because smiling is a sign of submission. 3) Don’t cross your arms over your chest because it look protective and weak. These are laws of and they’re as true for Jack Bauer as they are for you and I.
This entry was posted in Learn How to Read Body Language and How to Use Good Body Language, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.