- The Top Ten Nervous Body Language Signs
- Body Language Hands in Pockets
- Shy Guy Body Language and Shy Girl Body Language | Shy Dating Site Advice
- Playing with Wedding Ring Body Language | Need A Good Divorce Lawyer. . . ? NO!
- Body Language in different cultures
- Intimidating Body Language | Body Language in Business and Dating
- Male Flirting Body Language Signs for Singles Dating and Online Dating
- Bad Communication Skills Examples — AKA “How to not be an idiot”
- Body Language of Women when Attracted | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
- Body Language of Men Signs He’s Interested | Singles Dating and Online Dating Advice
Women Represented Equally: The Focus of Skyfall’s Bond Girls
The representation of women in James Bond films has matured steadily over the years.
There was a time when 007 movies were blatantly sexist, the girl being no more than an object of desire for the ultra masculine James Bond. That sexism was gradually replaced by respect for women. The Bond girls grew far less dependant on their saviour and more powerful themselves.
Finally, with Skyfall, they are being shown as equal to Bond himself.
In Skyfall, Naomie Harris plays Eve and Berenice Marlohe plays Severine. In the trailer below, they show the best representation ofin any Bond film. We’re thrilled to see the bond girls finally appearing as strong as Bond himself.
This entry was posted in Learn How to Read Body Language and How to Use Good Body Language, Uncategorized and tagged movie trailer. Bookmark the permalink.